Richmond American Homes of California, a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is staging the grand openings of three exciting new neighborhoods in sought-after Inland Empire master plans: Pineberry and Vineyard at The Preserve, and Valor at Audie Murphy Ranch.
Vineyard and Pineberry at The Preserve: RichmondAmerican.com/VineyardPineberry
The Grand Opening for these communities will take place on Saturday, June 22, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The celebration will include complimentary cookout lunch, massage therapists and more.
Model home tours will also be available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Vineyard at The Preserve: Starting from the low-$500s, 3 to 5 bedrooms, up to approx. 2,300 sq. ft.
Pineberry at The Preserve: Starting from the mid-$500s, 4 to 6 bedrooms, up to approx. 2,640 sq. ft.
Both communities offer:
- Two-story homes with exciting included features
- Versatile floor plans with hundreds of personalization options
- Amenities including a resort-style pool, a fitness center and multiple playgrounds
Valor at Audie Murphy Ranch: RichmondAmerican.com/ValorGO
The Grand Opening for this community will take place on Saturday, June 29, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Attendees will enjoy complimentary cookout fare, ice cream and family fun, including a puppy petting zoo. From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., model homes will be open for tours.
More about this community
- New ranch and two-story homes from the mid-$400s
- Two floor plans new to Southern California: the Daley and the Dillon II
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, up to approx. 3,520 sq. ft.
- Hundreds of personalization options for fixtures, finishes and flooring
- Five-star amenities include a rec center, pools, hiking trails, sport fields and more
- Near popular shopping destinations and commuter routes I-215 and I-15