Richmond American Homes of Colorado, Inc., a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is introducing four model homes at Rose Farm Acres in Berthoud. The new master-planned community, in a prime location within commuting distance of Longmont, Loveland and Fort Collins, showcases both the builder's classic floor plans and Seasons™ Collection homes.
Prospective home buyers and area agents are invited to attend a grand opening at Rose Farm Acres on Saturday, November 9, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a complimentary food truck lunch, and tours of the Arlington, Citrine, Hemingway and Onyx model homes.
About Rose Farm Acres:
- Ranch & two-story homes from the mid $300,000s
- 2 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 1,420 to 2,930 sq. ft.
- Easy access to Thompson District schools, shopping, dining & recreation
- Hundreds of ways to personalize
- Complimentary design assistance