Richmond American Homes of California, a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is opening two new neighborhoods in Inland Empire master plans in Murietta, California.
Vaquero at Audie Murphy RichmondAmerican.com/VAM
The Grand Opening for this community will take place on Saturday, April 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Attendees will enjoy cookout fare and family fun, including a face painter, concession stands, music and more. Tours of three impressive new model homes, including Richmond American's best-selling floor plan, the Hemingway, will also be available.
More about this community
- New ranch and two-story homes from the low $400s
- 3 to 5 bedrooms, up to approx. 2,920 sq. ft.
- Hundreds of personalization options for fixtures, finishes and flooring
- Five-star amenities include a rec center, pools, hiking trails, sport fields and more
- Near popular shopping destinations and commuter routes I-215 and I-15
Palmetto at Spencer's Crossing RichmondAmerican.com/PSC
The Grand Opening for this community will take place on Saturday, April 27, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Complimentary lunch will be provided, as well as family activities including Skee-Ball, a petting zoo and entertainment.
More about this community:
- New ranch and two-story homes from the mid $400s
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, up to approx. 3,270 sq. ft.
- Four floor plans to choose from
- Hundreds of structural and aesthetic personalization options
- Resort-style amenities include pools, private trails, sports fields and a dog park