Richmond American Homes of Florida, LP, a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), this weekend will host the grand opening of Seasons at Cameron Pointe, a new community in Jacksonville boasting a prime location near Orange Park, Oakleaf Town Center, notable schools and I-295.
Prospective home buyers and area agents are invited to attend a grand opening celebration at Seasons at Cameron Pointe from 2 to 4 p.m. on Saturday, September 28. Guests will get to indulge in a variety of sweet treats—including from an ice cream truck—and tour the builder's inspired Peridot model home. There will also be a special prize drawing.
More About Seasons at Cameron Pointe:
- New homes from the upper $100s
- Seasons™ Collection ranch and two-story floor plans
- 3 to 5 bedrooms, up to approximately 2,380 square feet
- Hundreds of design options
- Complimentary design assistance
The new community offers ranch and two-story floor plans with open layouts and myriad included features and designer details.
Prospective home buyers and area agents are invited to attend a grand opening celebration at The Back Nine at Reunion from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, September 28. Guests will enjoy complimentary food truck fare, tour the brand-new, single-story Arlington model home and learn everything the new neighborhood has to offer.
About The Back Nine at Reunion:
- New homes from the low $400s
- Ranch and two-story floor plans
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 1,920 to 2,790 sq. ft.
- Community clubhouse, pool, parks, playgrounds, sport courts, golf course and trails
- Easy access to schools, shopping, dining, E-470 and I-76