Newland Communities in Goodyear, Ariz. this spring will open Phase One of Lucero, a new neighborhood in the Estrella master plan, with neighborhoods from five home builders: Beazer Homes, D.R. Horton, Pulte Homes, Richmond American Homes, and Taylor Morrison. The 617-acre village has been designed with intimate neighborhoods that embody modern, desert living with panoramic views of the Sierra Estrella Mountains.
Homes in Lucero will range in size from approximately 1,600 to 2,800 square feet and models from each of the builders will be conveniently located together in model villages that are within walking distance of Casa Lucero, Estrella’s new information center. Pricing and special features will be announced as they become available.
· Beazer Homes will open its 11th neighborhood in Estrella with four plans and both single and two-story options. Homes will range in size from 1,761 to 2,751 square feet.
· D.R. Horton is making its debut in Estrella with product details to be released soon.
· Pulte Homes will bring four plans, ranging from 2,303 to more than 2,582 square feet and will offer both single and two-story options. This is the builder’s first neighborhood in Estrella.
· Richmond American Homes will open its newest neighborhood in the community with four single-story plans ranging in size from 2,390 to 2,830 square feet.
· Taylor Morrison will add to its roster of homes in Estrella with three single-story floor plans ranging in size from 1,663 to 1,965 square feet.
“As the managing developer of Estrella, we strive to bring innovate design and high-quality homes into the community,” said William Olson, senior vp and division manager for Newland Communities. “We are proud to bring well-respected home builders into Lucero and provide potential residents with a variety of new home options to fit any lifestyle.”
Slated to open in spring 2019, Lucero is the first new area of the Goodyear master-planned community to debut in nearly a decade. Estrella features three other villages, Montecito and Mountain Ranch as well as CantaMia, a gated 55+ community, and offers distinctive floor plans and a wide range of price points from nearly a dozen homebuilders.
Estrella by Newland Communities is a 20,000-acre planned mixed-use master-planned community located in the City of Goodyear, approximately 17 miles west of Phoenix. Estrella features more than 500 acres of parks and open space including 72 acres of lakes for boating and catch and release fishing, Starpointe and Presidio Residents Clubs, hiking trails, and basketball, volleyball, Pickleball and tennis courts. Estrella is also home to a Nicklaus-design championship golf course, The Golf Club of Estrella. The land use plan for Estrella calls for approximately 50,000 homes and about 1,600 acres of commercial space, with build-out anticipated for approximately 2032.