“Our plans for substantial continued growth in Cobb County come on the heels of many successful projects in the area including the recent close-out of 90 townhomes at North Square,” said Chris Poston, COO of Traton Homes. “Traton Homes has been a cornerstone of the Marietta and Cobb County community for almost 50 years and we are proud to provide homes to our fellow residents of the county we call home.”
Three of the six communities opening this year are already pre-selling as development continues, while three communities are being announced for the first time:
- 1825 Stilesboro – Located in Marietta, this 55-plus active adult community is now accepting contracts and lot reservations. Located adjacent to an extensive network of hiking and running trails and the over 2,900-acre Kennesaw Mountain Park, one-third of the home sites in this community are already reserved or sold. Homes are priced from the high $300,000s.
- Courtyards at Camden – This 55-plus active adult community is now under development, and Traton Homes is currently accepting contracts and lot reservations. Located on Mars Hill Road in West Cobb, Courtyards at Camden offers ranch homes and an exciting amenity package that includes a pool, clubhouse, fire pit gathering area and game lawn. Homes are priced from the mid-$300,000s.
- Parkside East – Now open for pre-sales, Parkside East offers two-story townhomes priced from $299,900, as well as a fire pit gathering area, pocket park and pavilion in a superb East Marietta location. The community’s decorated model home and on-site sales office will open in November.
- Mangêt – Traton Homes will open for sales at this established community in Marietta’s historic Renaissance District later this fall. Located within walking distance from the Marietta Square, the 36 single-family detached homes will be priced from the low $300,000s and offer timeless architecture with stylish interior features.
- Grammercy Park – Slated to begin selling this year, Grammercy Park will offer 31 luxury two-story townhomes in a great location on Frasier Street, walkable to the vibrant Marietta Square. These low-maintenance homes will be priced from the mid-$300,000s and include open living areas, beautiful island kitchens and luxurious owner’s suites.
- Edgemoore at Milford – Opening late 2019, Edgemoore at Milford will offer 94 luxury two-story townhomes priced from the mid-$200,000s. The community, located on Milford Church Road in Marietta, will feature a pool and cabana.