"We're thrilled to debut our new model and show off all that 400 Littleton Village has to offer," said Brian Mulqueen, Colorado Division president for Century Communities. "This community checks off a lot of boxes for home buyers—with open layouts and modern features, convenient community amenities and a prime location near shopping, recreation and more."
On February 8, Century Communities will host a grand opening event with a first look at 400 Littleton Village's new model and community amenities.
- Five floor plans from the mid $300,000s
- 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Up to 1,384 square feet
- Open layouts with patios
- Granite countertops
- Secured parking and building entrances
- Fitness center
- Rooftop patio with outdoor kitchen
- Bike storage
- Minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment at The Streets at SouthGlenn
- Quick commute to the Denver Tech Center
- Neighborhood parks within walking distance
- Sought-after Littleton Public Schools
- Nearby recreation and entertainment, such as golf courses, Chatfield State Park, The Hudson Gardens and South Platte Park