Beazer Homes on Thursday announced the grand opening of the models for Artisan at The Cove in Sacramento on Saturday, July 27 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The 80-acre master-planned community is located three miles north of downtown Sacramento and features a resort-inspired, socially connected lifestyle in four distinct neighborhoods, each with architecturally rich, intelligent urban design. This highly desirable location will be home to 590 residences, offering single-family and townhome living.
Artisan at The Cove offers four unique two-story home designs from 2,474 to 3,024 square feet with up to five bedrooms and four baths, each with a two-car garage. Residents will have access to an abundance of amenities, including:
- Exclusive Cornerstone clubhouse
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Lounge with intimate gathering spaces
- Outside living area with fireplace and Junior Olympic-sized pool
- Seamless connection to public walking and bike trails
- Adjacent to a neighborhood park with play area, covered seating and a half-court basketball court
“The Cove is created for those who want to live, work and play while enjoying the best of what Sacramento has to offer. Close to downtown Sacramento, thriving work hubs and outdoor activities, The Cove checks all the boxes,” said Laura Stickelman, Sacramento division president for Beazer Homes. “We’re very excited to introduce Artisan, the very first neighborhood to open within this premier master plan, offering a uniquely engaging lifestyle to this area of Sacramento.”