For the fourth consecutive year, Beazer Homes has received the ENERGY STAR®Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award for continued leadership and superior contributions to ENERGY STAR®.
Beazer will be recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Energy at a ceremony in Washington, D.C. on April 11, 2019.
“We’re honored to be recognized again for our partnership with ENERGY STAR®. We take pride in going above and beyond the requirements to build a high-performing energy efficient home,” said Beazer Homes President and CEO Allan Merrill. “Our dedication to energy efficiency is one of the ways we build Surprising Performance into each home, providing more quality, more comfort, and more savings for homeowners.”
Beazer built more than 5,000 ENERGY STAR® certified homes in 2018 and achieved the following key accomplishments:
- Certified a total of more than 58,000 homes since joining the program in 1998
- Invested in advanced building science solutions to construct ENERGY STAR® certified homes
- Standardized heating and cooling systems across markets to achieve consistent system performance
- Further developed ENERGY STAR®-specific training in collaboration with home energy rating company partners
- Continued to educate consumers about the benefits of owning an ENERGY STAR® certified home