- CLOSET STORAGE: ClosetMaid's MasterSuite system of laminate closet storage components features a fused melamine finish and foil doors and drawers, as well as European-quality hardware.
- LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT: Whirlpool's DUET clothes washer and dryer in a pewter finish are Energy Star rated at the highest level for energy and water savings. The pair has the largest capacity of any residential front-load product available.
- DRYWALL: United States Gypsum (USG) supplied its Fiberock Aqua-Tough interior gypsum panels in wet areas such as the laundry room and bath. The panels install and finish like traditional wallboard, with a smooth surface that can be painted or tiled.
- LIGHTING CONTROL: The HomeWorks system from Lutron Electronics controls interior and exterior lights from wall-mounted or tabletop keypads throughout the home. The system can also integrate with automated shade and drapery systems, alarms, HVAC, home theater, and other subsystems.
- ELEVATOR: The residential-scaled elevator from ThyssenKrupp provides transport to all three living areas, enabling the owners to easily carry groceries and dry cleaning to the upper floors from the garage and mudroom, while also mitigating any accessibility issues for residents or visitors.
- THEATER AND SOUND SYSTEM: The Lifestyle BUILT-Invisible Home Theater and Homewide music systems from Bose are built into the walls to eliminate bulky and unsightly components and wires. The system's audio calibration system analyzes and automatically adjusts the sound for a particular room's acoustics, speaker location, and furniture placement.
Learn more about markets featured in this article: Orlando, FL.