The NAHB has named five product category winners for the inaugural Best of IBSx Awards, hosted for the 2021 NAHB International Builders’ Show virtual experience.
The winners were picked from among 200 entries in six categories, and judged by 18 industry and media professionals. Award criteria include excellence in functionality, design, innovation, and usefulness to consumers and/or builders:
- Best Home Technology Product and Best Indoor Product: 36-inch Dual Fuel Pro Range with Sous Vide, Induction and Gas by Signature Kitchen Suite
- Best Outdoor Product: Axis Smart Glass Bioclimatic System by Suntech-Albayrak Group
- Best Window and Door Product: Pella Easy Slide Operator by Pella Corp.
- Most Innovative Building Material: ASCEND by Alside
- Most Innovative Software: AeroBarrier Connect by Aeroseal
"There were so many outstanding products in this year's competition, and the winners are truly top-notch in their respective fields," says Duane Bickett, NAHB Conventions and Meetings Committee chairman. "We look forward to announcing the overall Best in Show winner, which will be selected by IBSx attendees from the six category winners."
Voting for the Best in Show award is currently underway at https://ibsxvirtual.com/page/88781/best-of-ibsx%E2%84%A2-voting.