Keep the peace from jobsite to homesite with the moisture resistance, stiffness and fastener-holding power of AdvanTech® subfloor panels and the polyurethane bond of new AdvanTech™ subfloor adhesive. The result is a panel-to-joist connection so powerful you won’t hear a squeak — guaranteed! (1)
An alternative to traditional plywood and commodity OSB, AdvanTech® subflooring is a high-performance engineered wood panel that surpasses strength, stiffness and fastener-holding values required by code standards (2) — performance backed up by being voted No. 1 in Quality by BUILDER Magazine readers every year since 2002, in the annual Brand Use Study. With a 500-day No Sanding Guarantee and a Lifetime Limited Warranty (3), AdvanTech subflooring provides peace of mind against delays to repair warped or swollen boards.
Combined with AdvanTech™ subfloor adhesive, AdvanTech products also help protect against costly homeowner squeak callbacks. AdvanTech subfloor adhesive applies quickly and easily with a gun applicator, for a firm, gap-filling bond even on wet or frozen wood. Plus, it provides eight times more coverage than traditional cartridge adhesive (4). And with a heavy-duty bond that’s two to five times stronger than the industry standard (5) when combined with the strength of AdvanTech subflooring, it’s the FLAT OUT BEST™ start to a quiet, stiff floor.
- Limitations and restrictions apply. Visit SqueakFreeGuarantee.com to learn more
- Documented in ESR-1785 published by the International Code Council’s Evaluation Services, in accordance with PS-2 standards for structural wood panels
- Limitations and restrictions apply. Visit HuberWood.com/AdvanTech/ResidentialWarranty for details
- Coverage: One 24 oz. can of AdvanTech subfloor adhesive yields approximately 400 linear feet of gel adhesive at ½" bead compared to applying a 28 oz. cartridge adhesive at 3/8" bead. Coverage will vary based on bead size and weather conditions
- Exceeds ASTM D3498 Standard Specification for Field-Gluing Plywood to Lumber Framing for Floor Systems, dry, wet, frozen and gap-filling adhesion tests