Richmond American Homes is opening two new communities, on opposite ends of the nation, over the weekend of May 4 and 5.
Richmond American Homes of Florida, LP, a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC) will introduce Traceland, a new community in Green Cove Springs, Florida, showcasing Seasons™ homes from the low $200s.
Prospective home buyers and real estate agents are invited to attend the grand opening event for Traceland, which will take place from 2 to 5 p.m. on Sunday, May 5. The Cinco-de-Mayo themed festivities will include complimentary fiesta fare, model home tours and a special giveaway.
- New homes from the low $200s
- Seven inspired floor plans from the Seasons™ Collection
- 3 to 5 bedrooms, approx. 1,560 to 2,380 sq. ft.
- Prime location near local fishing pier, park and town swimming pool
- Close proximity to Orange Park, Black Creek and downtown Jacksonville
- Clay County School District
Richmond American Homes of Washington, Inc. will host the grand opening of White River Meadows in Buckley, Washington on May 4.
Prospective home buyers and area agents are invited to attend a grand opening celebration on Saturday, May 4, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Guests will enjoy complimentary lunch and tours of the brand-new two-story Hopewell model home, which includes 4 bedrooms and approximately 2,680 square feet.
More about White River Meadows:
- New homes from the low $400s
- 3 to 5 bedrooms, approx. 2,000 to 3,200 sq. ft.
- Peaceful, rural location with easy access to shopping, dining and recreation
- Close proximity to freeway
- White River School District
- Hundreds of personalization options