The Consumer Technology Association announced the full list of its CES 2019 Innovation Honorees, as well as the 20 products recognized as Best of Innovation Honorees, during CES Unveiled New York, an innovation-only tech event that provides a preview of the products and trends to come at the Consumer Electronics Show.
The CES Innovation Awards recognizes honorees across 28 product categories, chosen by a panel of designers, engineers and tech media members based on design, functionality, appeal, engineering and comparisons with competitors. The products rated highest in each category are among the Best of Innovation.
All honorees will be featured in the Innovation Awards Showcase at CES 2019, which will take place in Las Vegas from January 8th-11th, 2019. A total of 86 companies have been announced as CES Innovation Honorees. For the complete list, including product descriptions and photos, visit CES.tech.
The Best of Innovation Honorees for CES 2019 include:
- Computer Accessories: Harry Potter Kano Coding Kit by Kano
- Computer Hardware and Components: Lenovo Yoga Book C930 by Lenovo
- Cybersecurity and Personal Privacy: TrustBox by Scalys BV
- Digital Imaging/Photography: Insta360 Pro 2 by Insta 360 and Leica BLK3D by Leica Geosystems AG
- Embedded Technologies: Snips by Snips
- Gaming: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series GPUs by NVIDIA
- Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones by Sony
- High Performance Home Audio/Video: Qoobi ONE by Qoobi BV
- Home Appliances: Tetra Countertop Dishwasher by Heatworks
- Portable Media Players and Accessories: AQUIO Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker Bottle by iHome
- Robotics and Drones: Zumi RoboCar by Robolink
- Smart Cities: ZOMEKit for Apartment by ZOME Energy Networks, Inc.
- Smart Energy: Universal Wireless Charger for Laptops by Energysquare
- Software and Mobile Apps: Oticon KAIZN by Oticon, Inc.
- Sustainability and Eco-Design: CoCoon by BeeLife
- Tech for a Better World: Atmospheric Water Generator by Watergen
- Vehicle Intelligence and Self-Driving Technology: InnovizOne Auto-Grade LiDAR and Computer Vision by Innoviz Technologies
- Virtual and Augmented Reality: LetsPlott by Plott
- Wireless Devices, Accessories and Services: LG V40 ThinQ by LG Electronics