Registration is now open for the 2019 RESNET Building Performance Conference, which will take place at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans from Feb. 25-27. The three-day event brings together Home Energy Raters, home builders, contractors and energy consultants to exchange and obtain useful information on home energy ratings, energy policy, building codes and retrofits.
The conference will host over 100 breakout sessions, including:
- Home Energy Ratings – Practices and Procedures
- Launching the HERS Rating Industry to a New Trajectory
- Tapping the Appraisal and Real Estate Market
- Updates on Energy Policy and Codes
- Energy Policy and Programs that will Affect our Industry
- Opportunities for HERS Raters with the IECC
- New Technologies and Building Practices that are Changing our Industry
- Rating Water Efficiency
- The Latest on Enhanced HERS Index Consistency and QA
A full list of sessions is available here.
Included in the conference is the RESNET Building Performance Conference Expo, a showcase of products and services for Home Energy Raters, home builders, and consultants, including certification programs, energy-efficient products, and other products and services for raters, builders, and consultants.
Registration is available at conference.resnet.us, with an early bird discount of $100 off conference registration through Jan. 24.