The amenity village in the 2,700-acre community Meridiana, which is south of Houston, has been completed, reports Houston Business Journal staffer Olivia Pulsinelli.
Developer Rise Communities made the announcement earlier this week and said the community’s grand opening will be held this spring.
The amenity village includes:
- a family pool and cabanas, lap pool, and splash pad with slides;
- a fitness center;
- an amphitheater for outdoor concerts;
- a café;
- a fishing pier and outdoor play area with all-weather ping pong and foos-ball tables;
- shaded sitting areas and a central lawn;
- a glass-walled conservatory set over the water;
- an ambassador yacht for Meridiana canine ambassador Soleil, the community’s golden retriever.
Meridiana will offer homes from the $230,000s to the $500,000s built by David Weekley Homes, CalAtlantic Homes, Highland Homes, Perry Homes, Plantation Homes, Shea Homes, Taylor Morrison and Trendmaker Homes.