The Builder’s Choice & Custom Home Design Awards are open for entries—for two more weeks!
We’ve extended the deadlines and you now have until Wednesday, July 8 to submit your project. However, entries registered and paid for after July 1 will incur a $50 late fee. With our all-digital format, you can complete your entire submission at www.bcchdesignawards.com
Honoring excellence and innovation in residential construction across 13 categories, the Builder’s Choice & Custom Home Design Awards recognize everything from single rooms to entire communities. Whether you’re a production or a custom builder, an interior designer or a multifamily housing developer, the competition offers opportunities for you to shine.
The BCCHDA jury of building and design professionals will judge each project based on a variety on criteria including innovation, sustainability, floor plan efficiency, and use of materials. Projects completed after January 1, 2010, are eligible to be submitted.
Looking for inspiration? Click here to view past years' grand and merit award winners. And for added insight into what sets winning projects apart, check out this video from former senior Builder editor Shelley Hutchins with tips on how to improve your awards entry.
Awards categories are:
- Custom Home / 5,000 Square Feet or Less
- Custom Home /5,000 Square Feet or More
- Renovation (residential remodeling or addition or adaptive reuse)
- Architectural Interiors (build-outs, interior renovations)
- Accessory Building / Outdoor Spaces (pool house, stable, garden house, guesthouse, etc.)
- Production, Semi-Custom, or Spec / 3,500 Square Feet of Less
- Production, Semi-Custom, or Spec / More Than 3,500 Square Feet
- Modular/Prefab Home
- Multifamily, Duplexes, Townhomes and Mixed-Use
- Affordable Housing
- Urban or Community Planning