If you’ve recently completed an innovative home, a stunning renovation, or a fantastic multifamily project, BUILDER and Custom Home want to hear about it. The 2015 Builder’s Choice/Custom Home Design Awards are now open and seeking those projects that demonstrate excellence in residential design and construction.
The BCCHDA jury of building and design professionals will judge each project based on a variety on criteria including innovation, sustainability, floor plan efficiency, and use of materials.
With categories spanning custom and production homes; interiors and outdoor spaces; individual rooms and community planning, the competition offers opportunities for a variety of entrants to shine. Projects completed after January 1, 2010, are eligible to be submitted.
- Custom Home / 5,000 Square Feet or Less
- Custom Home /5,000 Square Feet or More
- Renovation (residential remodeling or addition or adaptive reuse)
- Architectural Interiors (build-outs, interior renovations)
- Accessory Building / Outdoor Spaces (pool house, stable, garden house, guesthouse, etc.)
- Production, Semi-Custom, or Spec / 3,500 Square Feet of Less
- Production, Semi-Custom, or Spec / More Than 3,500 Square Feet
- Modular/Prefab Home
- Multifamily, Duplexes, Townhomes and Mixed-Use
- Affordable Housing
- Urban or Community Planning
The deadline for submissions is June 24—don’t miss your chance to have your work recognized! For more information on submission requirements and to begin your entry, go to www.bcchdesignawards.com.
Looking for inspiration? Click here to check out past years' grand and merit award winners.